Thursday, September 3, 2009

Call Me Irresponsible


After an 8 month debate, I've finally given in.  I couldn't be happier.

I know it's a good decision, because yesterday I bought a netbook (tiny laptop), and I just couldn't get myself to open it.  So, I decided it just wasn't the computer for me.  Today I made an exchange.  I know several friends will be disappointed (namely Dallin, Tyler, Britton), and I'm sorry, but I just couldn't help myself.

It didn't help that I found out today that LaTex and MatLab are going to be my life for the next four months, so I might as well be happy on the computer I'm using them on.

AHHHH!  Now I have to starve all semester to pay for it.

3 comments:

dallin said...

judgine from the picture, it looks like you got a mac.....FOOL!!!! Whatever, i'm fine with it, but I prophesy that you shall regret this decision before we are through here on this earth...though you will probably never admit.
I think I might have offended dr Jensen when told him that he should of bought a PC today...he really defended himself.

also thanks for the name shoutout in the blog.

Tyler said...

I will admit that I am sad, but I understand. Unlike Dallin I don't think you'll regret it. You've bought a quality product, it just aint my cup of tea. Don't let anyone rain on your parade!

Brittany Olsen said...

I love it!! I'm so excited for you : )