Monday, September 7, 2009

New Treat

So, I've been trying to cut back on the calories since I've come back from Texas, because they eat some pretty hefty portions out there. However, there is one thing that is making it difficult to stick to my goal:



In combination with:



If you haven't tried this combination yet, I recommend it. But I would only purchase a 4-pack of Oreos, otherwise you may find yourself with an empty Oreo tray......crap.

On another note: the internet is making it difficult to finish my Math homework. Everything seems to be more important than truth tables right now, including telling the world I have an addiction to Oreos and peanut butter. Agh.

2 comments:

Brittany Mangelson said...

This reminds me of The Parent Trap. :) Good snaking choice. I can't judge at all because with me, there would also be a bottle of Nutella and a Pepsi there. haha!

Elizabeth said...

I love oreos and peanut butter!