Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dreams Come True

I almost started jumping up and down in my chair reading this.

A Harry Potter Theme Park?!?! Really?!?! It's the closest I'm going to get to ever visiting Hogwarts, so I must say, I'm excited.

I'm sure there are people out there that are upset that Universal Studios is making something so commercial and tangible out of the beloved book series. But if someone can make (and profit off of) the movies, someone can make the theme park. I am planning on going. I have no idea when it will be finished, but I am going.

Anyone else interested? If you aren't, read the article and you might change your mind. I wonder if they will let me pay in Galleons.....I'm sure it is going to be at least that much....I'll have to sell my Firebolt.

5 comments:

Jeff Rosenbaugh said...

I'll go! I'll go!

The McKinleys said...

that sounds incredible. danny and i are IN :) haha

Sarah Orme said...

i just shed some tears because i'm so excited.

Kellee Marie Cook said...

You just found out about this? come on jenny.. I've known for years! In fact I have already thought of many good ideas for the NEW happiest place on earth. also, you can check out my previous harry potter post because I mention the harry potter theme park in it as well. great minds think alike. road trip to the theme park? I think so.

Elizabeth said...

Ok this is the best thing ever! Lets plan a trip and go to hogwarts! I'd rather be enrolled as a student, but we can pretend.