Saturday, October 24, 2009

Disappointment

My quality of life has drastically decreased since Kraft Foods, Inc. decided to stop making this:


This morning I wanted to drink something warm to shake this cold I'm getting. I don't really like hot chocolate in the morning, and we are getting down to our last few grains of Postum, so I had to drink Pero, which is DIS-GUST-ING. After meticulously measuring out just the right amount of milk and sugar into my steaming cup of Pero, it still tasted gross. So, I had no other option but to pour it down the drain and take Tylenol Intense Cold instead. Stupid Kraft.

I just don't understand why they stopped making it. Seriously, I think between me and my Dad, we could have kept the Postum product line profitable.

I am probably just using this as an outlet for all my pent up frustrations about school, but whatever. I am also using this as a way to procrastinate studying. I love blogs.

2 comments:

Jefe said...

This is the "Coffee" replacement right? On my mission in Bolivia, they had a similar product made by Nestle called Echo....you should see if you can round some up. It's amazing.

Ali Walker said...

Oh my goodness! I love this because, I hate that they stopped too! . it broke my heart.