Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Genius.

In case anyone is wondering....

There are very few things that are more frustrating (and embarrassing) than failing an open book, open notes, open internet, TAKE HOME exam. Seriously, if I can't pass one of those, what the hell* am I doing in college?

I heart school.

Luckily, today I was introduced to www.mylifeisaverage.com. I laughed out loud, many, many times reading all the ways that life is just really, really awesome. Try it, you'll like it.

*This is the first time I have posted an almost-swear word on my blog. In my frustrated state I typed it, thinking I would just remove it after the fact. However, as I selected the text, I just couldn't delete it. Heck, hades, or heavens is not going to cut it today. Sorry Mom.

3 comments:

dallin said...

Such and ugly word for such a pretty mouth, what a shame. Also, that picture is perfect. hilarious.

Michelle said...

Just thought you should know that since I saw this post a few days ago I've spent *HOURS* on mylifeisaverage.com. I can't look away...

McKell said...

OMG that site is so addicting! how are you jenny? i haven't seen you in ages.