Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Results

Several have asked about the results of our last race after my total LACK of preparation....

..........drumroll please........

1st in Age Group

#8 Overall

ISN'T THAT AMAZING!?!?!?!

What, you don't believe me??

Ok fine, those are the results from Kyle's triathlon last weekend (I had no idea he could run so fast, because he always runs slow with me.....cause I am pretty slow).  The Halloween Half did not go quite so well.....

And by not quite so well, I mean like not even close to maybe thinking about getting close to going so well.

BUT we finished, and it was fun, and my legs hurt for no less than 5 days afterwards.  I'm rejoicing that I can actually go down stairs like a normal person now.

6 comments:

Sara... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara... said...

for the record, i believed you for a second and i was REALLY super impressed.

Paul & Rachel said...

haha that's totally amazing that you guys finished a half - what are you talking about? major accomplishment! and congrats to kyle on his tria - seriously! you guys are stellar!

Brianne said...

I am so proud of you for doing that! and Kyle for his awesome results! I'm training to be a runner, since I'm totally not...haha. But there's absolutely no way I could run a half marathon right now. I am still working myself up to a 5K, haha. Also, every time I see your updated blog on my dashboard, I think it says "Life Beyond the Meth Lab" (note the spelling of the fourth word). How does that make you feel? Hahaha

The McKinleys said...

you guys are AMAZING!! seriously, i am still super impressed {and jealous} that you've actually ran a half! i have yet to check that off my list...

Jana said...

hahahahahahaha. i didn't believe you. hahahahaha.