Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Twidiggblogbuzzbook

I thought this was bad.


Then I saw this.


Can we PLEASE cALm DOOOooown with all of these!?  Wow.  I am overwhelmed.  Also, I am trying to decide if I want to figure out what all those little buttons are.  I know--lets have a contest.  Without looking any of them up, leave a comment telling how many icons you understand.  I am at 8.  If there is a clear winner, I will bring you a candy bar.  I really will (so nobody cheat).  If you live out of state I will mail it to you. (well actually, if you live anywhere besides on BYU campus I will mail it to you).

Meanwhile I will find out what they all mean so we can be a little more informed of all of the possible self-broadcasting mediums.

6 comments:

Jessica Zincke said...

Oh wow...I'm at 8, MAYBE 9...but I could probably only tell you the true name/meaning of 7. Thanks for you "good luck" comment...I'll really need it this time :)

The Yellow Dart said...

FacebookTwitterBloggerDiggerBlockerGoogleWokkerMartiniNeckersOrtutBabyChubbybabySuckitWambamthankyouma'amYahooBubbaE-mail.

BAM.

I don't eat candy bars. Send it to Corban.

mandi winterton said...

i am at 8 if i can count the little plus sign...i know that one.

Jeff Rosenbaugh said...

Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Digg, MSN, Google Reader, Mister Wong, Blinklist? (not sure), Netvouz, Orkut, Reddit, Diigo, StumbleUpon, Wordpress, Yahoo!, box, email, ???

I'm not sure all of those are right, but I'm pretty convinced I got all but a couple

Annie said...

So what's the prize for the person who knows the least?

Brianne said...

I'm at 8 as well