Anyway, just wanted to ramble about a few things....
- Upholstery. So. Much. Fun. I returned my Nordstrom boots and bought a pneumatic stapler instead (haha!). It makes the project i'm working on SO MUCH BETTER, so it was definitely worth it. I am secretly planning on buying the boots again once they go on sale.
- Pinterest. WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG??
- Spotify. Same thing as Pinterest.
- Wedding. My twin sister that is older, smarter, and wiser is getting married in May! The wedding will be in D.C. Kyle has never been so we will probably make a fun long weekend of it. I realize it will probably be too late for cherry blossoms, but I can hope, right?
- Politics. SO ANNOYING. I think 24 hour news (from both sides) is destroying America. STOP ANALYZING EVERY TINY THING AND GET A REAL JOB. Wow.
- Freezer Jam. I thought people were exaggerating when they said how easy freezer jam is. Turns out everyone is telling the truth. I've had 3 or 4 pounds of raspberries sitting in my freezer for months because I was too intimidated to try it. I finally worked up the courage and made jam while Kyle made bread I and it really was so easy and delicious!
- Cinnamon Rolls. From the bread making mentioned above, we had extra dough so we tried to make cinnamon rolls. They looked nothing like real cinnamon rolls, but they turned out fine (obviously, since 2 of us ate ALL of them). Even my mom would blush if I told you how much butter was involved.
- Rodeo. Coming up soon!
- Business Trip. Coming up after the rodeo. My very first one!
- Moleskine Notebooks. Still as obsessed as ever. Kyle gave me one of the planner kinds for Christmas. It's perfectly formatted and designed. But I am biased, of course.
Ok, that's enough. The point is, life is good. Life is changing, but life is good.